Wagmore Canine Enrichment offers a wide variety of in-person, positive reinforcement based, group classes for you and your dog.
- Puppy Classes – Puppy I – covers socialization, bonding, and default behavior such as greeting without jumping, coming when called, leash walking and handling without that annoying puppy biting as well as problem behavior solving. Puppy II – A continuation of Puppy I that focuses on teaching helpful behaviors and putting them on cue. Helping you teach attention and focus, targeting, coming when called, sit and down on cue, loose leash walking, settle on a mat, stay, and how to interrupt and redirect behavior. Get a $45 discount when you enroll in both Puppy I and Puppy II together and attend consequtively.
- Basic Manners – Basic Manners I, II, and III will help turn your adult dog into the mannerly dog you’ve dreamed of. Begin with the basics and proceed as you feel necessary.
- Competition Obedience, Sports, Tricks, Activity, Canine Good Citizen, and More…. – We offer a wide variety of sport and activity in addition to our core manners training. If your have dreams and goals, we are here to help you achieve them.
- Reactive Dog – One of the most prevalent issues with modern dogs is barking and lunging at other dogs and people on leash. We offer regular group classes that can help you learn to curb this annoying behavior. We offer proven, positive solutions for you and your dog.
- The Helper – Think your dog may have the temperament for emotional support or therapy work? Well, he/she will also need some public access skills and we will help you train those with our AKC CGC Preparation courses.
We make registering for classes easy. Just register in our client portal, upload your vaccination and other information and enroll in the class that interests you! You can also enroll by calling our office.
***Please see our pet policies for information about vaccination, health, and temperament requirements for training***